[Gllug] OT: Online Natwest banking

Steve Nicholson steve.nicholson at yoursolutions.com
Thu Aug 15 10:08:30 UTC 2002

> Did you register for the service under Linux?
Nope, have been using it for over a year with IE, only just tried it
with Linux a couple of weeks ago as I finally wean myself off Window95
and Outlook.  I use their online banking for my business as well so
getting access to it has been important for my OS move.

I was thinking I would have to run win4lin so I could use IE when I'm
forced to and have no choice (other than not use site). Will probably
use win4lin anyway as I think I will still need some access to things
that run under windows like Yahoo IM with voice so I can talk to my dad
in NZ for free (Linux version doesn't have voice function yet).

I have also found that if you want quick response from their help phone
line select Mac as your OS:).  None of my questions are ever OS specific
so I hate having been labelled a windows user and waiting in line.

Steve

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk