[Gllug] spam

Daniel Andersson daniel at septum.org
Mon Aug 12 17:46:27 UTC 2002

> It's actually scanning all linux.co.uk addresses and assuming I've got
> it right there is a filter on mailman to catch anything tagged as spam.
> I'm using it personally for my email and it's catching anything up to
> 140 spams / day at the moment (peak rate).  Very low false positive
> rate.

that sounds quite good

this might be a bit lame to ask, but since i'm playing with a live server
(no time nor hardware to setup a spare box to test on)
i'd be nice if the installation was easy and painless (like the inflex
installation, run one script, be happy)

how easy is it to install milter and then add spam assassin on top of that?

this question assumes you are running sendmail, which might be a bit stupid,
but oh well ;o)

ta

/ d

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk