[Gllug] getting exim to call spamassassin

Pavel Bradut Boghita bradut at freeuk.com
Fri Aug 30 03:21:45 UTC 2002

I have been working all night to set up spamassassin to work with my mail
system. I am getting there but I am not through yet.

I got exim to work with kmail ok, I now need to get exim to call spamassassin
when mail is received, so that spam can be labelled accordingly and then
kmail can apply its filter. That's the scenario I am trying to implement.
I've been digging for various code snippets, trying to adapt whatever I could
find (in total about 5 relevant links when searching under exim
spamassassin). I have followed/applied advice especially from this link :
http://dman.ddts.net/~dman/config_docs/exim4_spamassassin.html
I get the idea in approximate terms, but obviously this is not enough.

I am posting this in the hope that someone may actually have exim set-up in
the same way as I need and be kind enough to post the relevant script.

Thanks a lot,

....and now is really time to get a few hours of sleep...; - )

Bradut

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk