[Gllug] Next GLLUG Meeting - 14th September 2002

James Tullett jamest at iotia2.demon.co.uk
Fri Aug 9 20:08:38 UTC 2002

On Friday 9th August, Colin Murphy said (among other things)

> Err, I was kinda hoping for "It's better than it was" type comments.
>
> ;-)
It _is_ better than it was.   The layout is good.  I'm a little chary of the
green background, but the logos look good, especially the one at the top of
the index page.   I'd probably look at a warm offwhite or a very very light
blue or grey for the index page (at work we see an awful lot of rgb(0,0,102)
backgrounds and I don't go for those at all).   Putting white bars across the
background (like on really old fan-fold paper) is just a bit too retro for
these days .

<BIG>Could you please set the default font size a bit larger please,
Colin?</BIG> 8-P

PS WTF is a Zwicki? (http://zope.linux.co.uk/resources.html)
--
James