[Gllug] OT: web developer contract

Tethys tet at accucard.com
Fri Aug 2 09:15:40 UTC 2002

FYI, we're looking for a web developer for a short term contract.
Initially 1 month, but potentially longer. Traditional HTML and
JavaScript skills needed. Dreamweaver experience (yeah, I know)
would be advantageous, as would Photoshop and/or Gimp.

Oh, and following on from the thread earlier in the week, an ability
to code to standards would be a bonus, too (that last one comes from
me, not from the company :-) Fortunately, our main web developer is
pretty clued up in that area, and has done a sterling job of fixing
some of the horrors perpetrated by his predecessors...

Tet

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk