[Gllug] Cheep backup solution

Jonathan Dye jonathan.dye at automationpartnership.com
Wed Aug 21 16:29:44 UTC 2002

for monitors.

Their customer service is appaling.  If everything works and they deliver it
then you'll be OK but if you need to phone up because soemthing is broken or
not turned up or needs returning for any reason then you're in trouble.  I
had a friend who spent about 6 months trying to get a refund for a CD writer
that was broken.

> Is it a case of you get what you pay for. Iv'e never used
> them before, always dabs or Redstore and occasionally Watford.

The stuff is OK it's the service that's pants IMHO.

> Andy Loates

JD

MessageLabs Virus Scanning Service

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk