[Gllug] Next GLLUG Meeting - 14th September 2002

Tethys tet at accucard.com
Thu Aug 8 17:09:34 UTC 2002

>That is right, your eyes do not deceive you, The Greater London Linux User
>Group is, at long last, going to have another meeting.

Any details of speakers or topics.

>The GLLUG website, you remember - it's at http://gllug.linux.co.uk, has had
>a revamp.  Do make sure you have a look, pass on your comments.

The only obvious flaw I can see is the use of fixed font sizes, which
screws a) those with visual impairments, and b) those (like me) running
at high resolutions, with a larger default font size in the browser.

You could just use:

	font-size: 120%;

for .gllugtitle, for example, and use the browser's default font for the
main text. Trying to override the user's choice of font size is just rude
(IMHO, and I know others disagree).

Tet

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk