[Gllug] Vim question

David Damerell damerell at chiark.greenend.org.uk
Mon Aug 12 11:14:24 UTC 2002

On Saturday, 10 Aug 2002, Vincent AE Scott wrote:
>>You can take the piss out of me when I randomly threaten to assault
>>people, little man.
>I think you selected an incorrect adjective.

No, I didn't. Someone who, faced with words, can conceive of no
response but force _is_ a little man; a pitiful throwback to a less
civilised time.

Not much better is the kind of person who is full of threats on Usenet
or mailing lists (to people they've never met, no less) but at least
has the wit to realise that carrying them out is simply likely to earn
them a prison sentence; they may be ridiculous frauds but at least
they _can_ confine themselves to the use of words.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk