[Gllug] Maxtrox G400 dualhead interference?

Philippe Rousselot linux at rousselot.org
Thu Aug 22 18:17:25 UTC 2002

Hi,

I have a G450 with 2 Viewsonic A95f. I had some similar problems before
I flash the bios of the card and I upgrade the drivers (they are all on
the Matrox web site)

I use mandrake 8.2 and xinerama

Philippe

--
Philippe Rousselot.

utilisateur GNU/Linux #275608

Any similarities to real life is completely fictitious.
Nor trees or animals were harmed in the composition of this email message.
However, a number of electrons were moderately inconvenienced.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk