[Gllug] Icewm

Ian Norton bredroll at atari.org
Wed Aug 7 18:19:32 UTC 2002

On Sun, Aug 25, 2002 at 12:50:44AM +0100, Steve Nicholson wrote:

eeek, only 8mb swap, you really might want to stick to the old twice ram size
for swap, kernel does some funny things when it decides to swap out, and it
will swap somthing even if you have lots of ram free, 8mb is a bit too close to
the line imo,

--
----- Message of the Hour ------
You fill a much-needed gap.