[Gllug] Extremely large fonts

Stig Brautaset stigbrau at start.no
Thu Aug 22 16:42:30 UTC 2002

* Stan <stan at plato.wadham.ox.ac.uk> spake thus:
> AArgh something has gone wrong.  Galeon and Mozilla are both
> displaying FORM fonts REALLY REALLY big...makes the web completely
> unusable.  I've tried reseting my config files but it doesn't make any
> difference.  Where should I start looking?

It *does* sound like a configuration error -- maybe a global config file
somewhere that you have accidentally touched?  Did you recently do an
upgrade? If you did, then maybe plough through the changelogs for these
software packages.  Just a stab in the dark, I know, maybe someone else
can be of more assistance.

Stig

--
brautaset.org