[Gllug] Dillo and Skipstone

Steve Nicholson steve.nicholson at yoursolutions.com
Wed Aug 14 23:42:27 UTC 2002

Yes I have to vouch for Dillo, I use it most of the time then Galeon,
last time I tried Skipstone it wouldn't work but then I was trying the
DEB package, probably better if I learnt to compile things.

Another I read about is links, can't find it now but I'm sure I read
about a GUI version of this text based browser version 1.something or
v2.  I was at the authors website reading about it six months ago, I
checked the .DEB's but nothing later than v.8 I think, must get over
this avoiding compiling things.

Steve.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk