[Gllug] NFS Woes SORTED (?)

Ian Norton bredroll at atari.org
Wed Aug 7 18:25:27 UTC 2002

now that you mention this i seem to remember when i was back on 2.4.2 having a
few new nfs issues, and at the time running reiserfs, hmm, well, that box died
when the reiserfs nuked the root disk and was rebuilt with 2.4.4 and back on
ext2.

now ive gone almost exclusivly to ext3. with only the odd 'i dont wanna reboot
this' boxen running ext2.

bredroll

On Sun, Aug 25, 2002 at 07:41:39PM +0100, Dylan wrote:
> Hey peeps
>
> I have recently been having serious NFS issues. Random errors when attempting
> to mount NFS exports on a remote client.
>
> Well, the errors have now been banished (I think) since changing the
> filesystem from Reiser to ext3.
>
> Question is, what is it about Reiser which causes errors in NFS?
>
> --
> Dylan
> dylan at dylan.me.uk
> HTML mail will be rejected