[Gllug] easily configured wireless cards

Xander D Harkness xander at harkness.co.uk
Fri Aug 30 16:28:05 UTC 2002

Having spent some time trying to configure a 3com 3crwe62092a without
success and not being able to find any relevant information on the net I
have decided to buy a card that shows at least an acknowledgement of the
existance of Linux by the manufacturer.  (This rules out 3com who from
theit website might as well have had their head stuck in the sand for
the last five years).

I was hoping someone could suggest a card that is realily configured
(i.e. make amd model).  Even when looking to buy a card from Dabs or
similar the chipset is rarely mentioned.

Kind regards
Xander

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk