[Gllug] [OT] Recruitment abroad

Vincent AE Scott gllug at codex.net
Wed Aug 14 16:50:53 UTC 2002

Paul McCourt(paul at fiddlersglen.com)@Tue, Aug 13, 2002 at 04:34:48PM +0100:
> Sorry if it?s a little OT, but I?m thinking of trying a bit of a
> challenge and working abroad(outside Europe and not North America or
> Australia), the more remote and in need of English speaking ?Techs? the
> better, anybody had or know people with negative/positive experiences
> with companies that would recruit here for roles like that?

you could consider doing charity work in Africa.  They are getting
fairly well connected over there, but they desperately needs techs.
altho i don't think buying windows license's is at the top of their
agenda, i don't think they have much Linux experience.

--
keys:  http://codex.net/pgp/gpg.asc http://codex.net/pgp/pgp.asc

 Giving everyone an equal opportunity, when they're clearly not equal,
 is called what children?
 Communism!
 -- Edna Krabappel

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk