[Gllug] OT Online ordering problem

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Thu Aug 8 22:05:25 UTC 2002

On Thu, Aug 08, 2002 at 08:16:47PM +0100, Dylan wrote:

> I ordered some stuff online (from Innovations.co.uk).
> Unfortunately, the goods have not arrived in the alloted time. I have spent
> over an hour making various calls to Innovations...
>
> Anyhow, I have the domain and (therefore) IP of the e-commerce outfit which
> Innovations use. (gus-secure.co.uk / 212.137.68.33)

Just tell your credit card company, they will refund you and will LART
the evil-doers for you.

--
David Cantrell | Member of the Brute Squad | http://www.cantrell.org.uk/david

    It's my experience that neither users nor customers can articulate
    what it is they want, nor can they evaluate it when they see it
        -- Alan Cooper

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk