[Gllug] Tablets

Nick Warrington nick.warrington at automationpartnership.com
Mon Aug 12 14:30:50 UTC 2002

Hi

Has anyone had any experiences setting up Linux on Tablet PCs such as the
Fujitsu Stylistic 3500 or any others? I need to know whether Im going to
have to cut code to get the touchscreen to work if I buy one.

TIA

Nick

Nick Warrington
Software Engineer
mailto:Nick.Warrington at AutomationPartnership.com
The Automation Partnership (Cambridge) Ltd.
Registered Office: York Way, Royston, Hertfordshire SG8 5WY, UK
Registered in England, Company No.: 2823205 Tel: +44 1763 227298
http://www.AutomationPartnership.com Fax: +44 1763 227201

MessageLabs Virus Scanning Service

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk