[Gllug] Qmail problem

Sean Burlington sean at uncertainty.org.uk
Fri Aug 30 10:49:49 UTC 2002

and if you are using vpopmail the username is user at domain
(not just user)

on a related not I have had some trouble with a qmail server I don't
noermally look after...

one of the things I have discovered while trying to track down the
problem is that qmail won't accept mail for user at domain.
(where a trailing dot is added)

I've googled for this but I can't tell if the mailserver /should/
accept this mail or not

anyone run accross this before?

Sean

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk