[Gllug] "RealPort" Fast Ethernet/Modem PCMCIA's for Linux

Sarah Ewen sarah at thaum.net
Fri Aug 16 10:51:30 UTC 2002

I've used one with an old vaio I had, running Mandrake. I don't actually
ever recall using the modem, but the card worked fine, no problems,
perfectly reliable.

Unfortunately I bought the card in the US, so I can't recommend a retailer.

...and it was about 3 years ago..but the card doesn't seem to have
changed much.

sarah at thaum.net

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk