[Gllug] Tomcat article on Slashdot

John Hearns john.hearns at cern.ch
Tue Aug 20 12:32:06 UTC 2002

http://developers.slashdot.org/developers/02/08/19/2042235.shtml?tid=108

There's an article on Tomcat in production use just up on Slashdot.
I think there is room for some comments by GLLUG members, if I'm not
wrong.

"Ok, my company (a rather large, global financial institution) has
recently blessed Linux"
(probably Credit Suisse?)

Anyone else think that in the "First they laugh at you, then they fight
you, then you win" stakes we've, kinda, like, reached number 3?

then again... the clouds are gathering..
"A new body called the Initiative for Software Choice has started
lobbying governments over their use of so-called open source software."

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk