[Gllug] Bletchley Park trip - 18th August?

Alasdair G Kergon agk at compsoc.net
Fri Aug 16 16:45:24 UTC 2002

On Fri, Aug 16, 2002 at 01:21:10AM +0100, Martin Ling wrote:
> Well, I'm still up for it, who else is actually going?
I shall be there - even though it means not being present for the first
talk in OxLUG's new mid-month series aimed at people new to Linux.

But I expected that more people would have signed up for a
day out at Bletchley Park by now!
  http://wiki.vmlinuz.org/cgi-bin/moin.cgi/BletchleyParkInterestList

If you don't go, you don't know what you're missing...
  http://alumni.ox.compsoc.net/~agk/photos/Compsoc/Bletchley_Park/full/11014.jpg
- reminisce (and play) with all those computers...

Alasdair
--
Valgrind - Oxford, Sun 1st Sept - http://www.oxlug.org/
OS X     - London, Mon 9th Sept - http://www.ukuug.org/events/pogue/