[Gllug] Evolution won't fetch my mail (Help)

Nix nix at esperi.demon.co.uk
Wed Aug 7 22:23:03 UTC 2002

On 06 Aug 2002, Rich Walker muttered drunkenly:
> Tethys <tet at accucard.com> writes:
>
>> It's bad because emacs is evil and vi is the One True Way.
>
> Okay, fair enough. So you'd actually ... no ...calm self... do not enter
> flamewar. .. <thunk>
>
> <monotone> I Understand The Reason For Your Difficulty. Good Luck
> </monotone>

There are only two possibilities here:

- he hates Lisp because it isn't Perl
- he hates Lisp because it isn't Haskell or Curry

;PPPPP

(I hear Emacs is an editor as well, but that's not important compared to
the Lisp interpreter. ;} )

--
`There's something satisfying about killing JWZ over and over again.'
                                        -- 1i, personal communication

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk