[Gllug] Bletchley Park trip - 18th August?

Martin Ling martin-gllug at earth.li
Fri Aug 16 00:21:10 UTC 2002

On Fri, Aug 09, 2002 at 10:01:19AM +0100, Richard Cohen wrote:

> For a couple of years, there have been discussions of a possible GLLUG
> picnic at Bletchley Park, a genuine geek pilgrimage site - all credit to
> John Hearnes, who's proposed and pushed the idea in the past...  I'm
> proposing that if you're not doing anything else next Sunday (the 18th), we
> get together there for the GLLUG picnic '02.

Well, I'm still up for it, who else is actually going?

My dad's decided to come too, so I have a lift up from Harrow. Spare
space in the car, although before heading back it'll be detouring across
country to let me pick up the train towards Edinburgh, probably around
Stevenage or Hitchin.

Bredroll, could we reconvince you with a lift? Any more?

Martin

--
http://the.earth.li/~martin/

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk