[Gllug] Evolution won't fetch my mail (Help)

Ian Baillie ibaillie at aladdinsystems.co.uk
Mon Aug 5 18:45:17 UTC 2002

Wahoo

Thanks Dave, it worked fine.  I have also switched over to IMAP for now
with my home account at least.  This actually makes more sense, as I can
use both my laptop and desktop machines at home without having to
download my mail messages, and have them sit on my home server instead.

Thanks for that, and to the others for there help too!

Ian

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk