[Gllug] Vim question

Jim Bailey jim at freesolutions.net
Sun Aug 11 03:00:41 UTC 2002

On Sun, Aug 11, 2002 at 01:15:49AM +0100, Stephen Harker wrote:
> On Saturday 10 August 2002 10:21 pm, Jim Bailey wrote:
> > On Sat, Aug 10, 2002 at 11:31:11AM +0100, Vincent AE Scott wrote:
> > > David Damerell(damerell at chiark.greenend.org.uk)@Sat, Aug 10, 2002 at
> 12:49:33AM +0100:

> > > ROFL.
> > > I think you selected an incorrect adjective.  You two really should meet
> > > IRL.  I could sell tickets, heck the rights to sky would be worth a bit
> > > i'm sure.
> >
> > There you go Vince you been looking for a job, Geek Grappling Promoter.
> > With your beard you could challenge Don King.
> >
> > Peace Jim
>
> Now now boys. Read the signs on the way in...
>
> "No Feeding the Trolls"

No Steve, I think Vince is really on to something here.

If it took off we could have some championship matches RMS and Alan Cox in
a heavy weight bout, their beards tied together, they could hurl each
other around in a no rules cage match.  Settling once and for all the
question GNU or Linux.

DJB and Theo de Wald in a hardcore rules, grudge match.  Whipping each
other with cat5e and hitting each other around the head with routers.

Dueling with blade servers, the possibilities are endless.

It is that time of the night again isn't it?  I will lay off the coffee
and go and reboot the nodes.

Peace Jim

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk