[Gllug] Microsoft getting rattled???

John Hearns john.hearns at cern.ch
Tue Aug 20 13:54:07 UTC 2002

On Tue, 2002-08-20 at 15:13, Allen Wayne wrote:

> Anyone seen this?

We shall go on to the end, we shall fight in Usenet, we shall fight on
the cables and fibres, we shall fight with growing confidence and
growing strength on the airwaves, we shall defend our Kernel, whatever
the cost may be, we shall fight on the server rooms, we shall fight on
the desktops, we shall fight on the laptops and on the PDAs, we shall
fight in the pubs; we shall never surrender, and even if, which I do not
for a moment believe, this Kernel or a large part of it were subjugated
and starving, then our Empire beyond the seas, armed and guarded by the
Free Software Foundation, would carry on the struggle, until, in God's
good time, the New World, with all its power and might, steps forth to
the rescue and the liberation of the old.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk