[Gllug] GNOME Disk Activity

Vincent AE Scott gllug at codex.net
Fri Dec 13 16:36:09 UTC 2002

Sudhir Anand(anand_sudhir at yahoo.co.uk)@Tue, Dec 10, 2002 at 08:29:40PM +0000:
> On Tuesday 10 December 2002 20:08, Sudhir Anand wrote:
> <snip>>
> > > Um, maybe you should write sentences down first, and read it through
> > > before typing it - it may make some sense then ...
> > >

> This is a  typical!  I do not want a debate on grammar and if my mails do not
> make sense don't bother to read them.  I do not need lectures from anyone on
> what and how I should write.

Fair enough.  But for future reference, replying to entire list and
quoting an entire email, just to add 'i agree' or 'me too' type

having just started catching up on over a months worth of gllug mails, i
see an awfull lot of posts that fall into this category.  people who do
this consistantly get metally marked down in my opinion, and i'm sure
other's aswell.

so just an FYI, to you, and others: be a bit more active with trimming
of un-needed content.

BTW, there's no need to unsubscribe, procmail is very good at removing
content from inbox's.

--
keys:  http://codex.net/pgp/gpg.asc http://codex.net/pgp/pgp.asc

 Choose your friends by their character and your socks by their color.
 Choosing your socks by their character makes no sense,
 and choosing your friends by their color is unthinkable.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk