[Gllug] FTP manager

Norman Duncan normand at teleline.es
Tue Dec 31 12:13:24 UTC 2002

Hello folks

I am trying to write and publish my very first web page.
I have free space from my adsl provider (ya.com).
I have set up the page in my Netscape 7 composer (on Suse 8.1 and KDE)
and when I press the publish button it says that it does not find some
of the files involved.

YA.com tell me that I need a FTP manager.
I had a google and just found some things, but that are shell based, and
I'm not very (at all) confident with shells yet.

Can anyone point me to a simple ftp manager that will do the job

Thanks

Norman

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk