[Gllug] pppd and connection sharing

Mark Preston mark at markpreston.co.uk
Tue Dec 24 15:22:43 UTC 2002

Hi,
http://www.linuxjournal.com/article.php?sid=5467 may be helpful. It
shows how to log error messages for this sort of problem. You don't
always need minicom, and you have the chat and pppd installed as part of
Mandrake 9. Also my posting
http://list.ftech.net/pipermail/gllug/2002-December/030026.html to this
list may also help.
Best of luck and Happy Christmas to you all,
Mark Preston

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk