[Gllug] You are a bad man.

Jonathan Harker jharker at massey.ac.nz
Mon Dec 23 02:43:09 UTC 2002

On Friday 20 Dec 2002 12:26 am, Adam Bower wrote:
> On Thu, Dec 19, 2002 at 11:11:41AM +0000, rich at annexia.org wrote:
> > be diskless. Get an ethernet switch. Problem though: power: how
> > can I drive all the boards off the minimum number of power
> > supplies? (And indeed what power supplies do these things need?)
>
> you can plug in a normal ATX supply, thats what the connector is on the
> board.

Have a look at Enermax power supplies - I recently put one in my PC at home
and it makes no perceptible noise at all. Now I just have to get a quiet CPU
fan and some of that acoustic matting they stick in cars...

Merry Christmas
Luv Jon

--
Jonathan Harker
MUSAC

When some people decide it's time for everyone to make big changes,
it means that they want you to change first.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk