[Gllug] Monthly GLLUG grammar report

Stig Brautaset gllug at brautaset.org
Mon Dec 2 04:11:55 UTC 2002

On Dec 01 2002, Xander wrote:
> On Sun, Dec 01, 2002 at 11:19:56PM -0000, D wrote:
> > Enough is Enough, not only am I being swamped with grammar mail but on tv
> > tonight I got more shite about the english language,
> > and to think this was a mailing list about Linux! how wrong was I.
> Mmmm. A lurker posting on a weekend using outlook express.  No wonder that
> they had difficulty ignoring one thread :-)

Albeit not particularly clueless. I happen to know this guy, and he's
managed to hack some nvidia driver so that he can use the tv out on his
card. Allegedly, for this card, it's not been done before under linux.
I cannot remember which card it was, but I think it's one of the newer
ones.

> Happy to see that the sender waited for after the watershed.

Doesn't make much difference on this kind of medium though, does it* ;)

Stig

*) but you knew that...

--
brautaset.org