[Gllug] Anyone got a spare BNC/RJ45 transceiver or BNC/RJ45 hub?

chris.wareham at btopenworld.com chris.wareham at btopenworld.com
Mon Dec 23 15:33:11 UTC 2002

Tethys <tet at accucard.com> wrote:

> Yep, I've got a spare hub at home[1], although I can't remember if it's
> in working condition or not. I'm off to France for Xmas this evening,
> but will check when I get back. Alternatively, you can get a 8 port
> 10baseT   BNC hub for 18 quid from RL Supplies.

Thanks for the info on RL Supplies. I was poised to buy a transceiver from
Simply for about £45, but the RL hub is a much better buy! They're on my way
home from work so as long as I can find some a thinnet cable then I'm up and
running. Do you know whether I can connect a cable from the Mac to the hub
without terminators?

Chris

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk