[Gllug] Email client with multiple Identities

Steve Nicholson yahoogroups at yoursolutions.com
Sat Dec 7 00:52:35 UTC 2002

On Fri, 06 Dec 2002 11:09:07 +0000 Axel Segebrecht wrote:

> I'm looking for an email client that allows me to use multiple identities.

Mahogany does this for IMAP, pop3 too I guess.  It compiles for Linux, windows and OSX, uses wxWindows. From it's feature set it looks as though it is very good but not very well known. http://mahogany.sourceforge.net/index.html

um.. no I haven't tried it but it's on my list of things to try next (there must be something better than sylpheed-claws).  I have to compile it, last time I was having sig-11 errors and gave up because I didn't know why, that's all fixed now so it's just making time to look into it again.

If you do try it please report back what you think of it.

Thanks
Steve.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk