[Gllug] Today's lively list

chris.wareham at btopenworld.com chris.wareham at btopenworld.com
Wed Dec 11 13:05:39 UTC 2002

Richard Cohen <richard at vmlinuz.org> wrote:

> BTW, everyone's seen ESR's blog, right?  He's lost it...

Having just read it, all I can say is his kind of ill-informed
bullshit is what helped make the Twin Towers attack happen. Having
lived in the States I can understand why this gun loving,
misogynistic jingoism is so widespread. The newspapers and TV news
are massively prejudiced and offer only cursory world news
coverage. Most Americans I know honestly believe that all their
enemies are just jealous of the standard of living in the States.
There's no understanding of the Middle East crisis, a far too
uncritical support of Israel and an imcomprehension of how US
foregin policy is seen as self serving aggression.

Anyway, now that I've got that off my chest I thin I'll go and lie
down for five minutes.

Chris

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk