[Gllug] ADSL Linux

Rhys Hopkins rhys.hopkins at culver-tec.com
Thu Dec 12 13:43:05 UTC 2002

> My setup thus looks like this:
>
>  +----------+      +-------------+      +----------+      +--------+
>  | Internet |----->|  Router     |----->| Firewall |----->| Switch |
>  +----------+      +-------------+      +----------+      +--------+
>
> The rest of my network is connected to the switch.

This has to be the optimum setup whether you are using ADSL, ISDN, PSTN, T1,
whatever, doesn't it ?

Visit us at http://www.culver-tec.com

DISCLAIMER & CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use
of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.  This communication may contain
privileged material.  If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for
delivering the email to the intended recipient, please be advised that you have received
this email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this
email is strictly prohibited.

The content of this email and any files transmitted with it may not reflect the views and
opinions of the originating company.  If you have received this email in error, please
telephone +44 (020) 7456 1300 immediately.
The contents of this email are subject to the terms and conditions of use of our Websites.
No inappropriate content of any sort in this email is approved by us.
If you have any queries or complaints, please forward this email to complaints at culver-tec.com

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk