[Gllug] Certification?

Ms. Lene Jensen ljensen at redhat.com
Fri Dec 6 11:44:05 UTC 2002

On Fri, 6 Dec 2002, Neil Fryer wrote:

> On this one, the exam for the RHCT, what does it cover and how do you go
> about studying for that? Books or classroom only?

The RHCT is comprised of a 1 hour troubleshooting exercise and a 2 hour
install.  It doesn't cover network services, only thing you might want
to put on a single computer, such at installation of the computer,
setting it up as a client for services, installing users and so on.
To get to know more about it, have a look at
	http://www.europe.redhat.com/training/rhce/

You can study for this exam on your own, no problems with that, but of
course we recommend taking our courses, as they go through the things we
test.  But if your knowledge is good enough, or you want to study on
your own, no need to take the course.

I am sorry I cannot recommend any books, I don't think there are any out
there covering this only.

LJ
--
10 Alan Turing Road | Tel: +441483734926 | Want Linux training or
Guildford           | Fax: +441483734956 | certification?  Go to

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk