[Gllug] [lbw] Sharp Zaurus 33% off? (fwd)

Andy McGarty andy at mac1systems.com
Mon Dec 23 11:27:18 UTC 2002

Richard Cottrill wrote:

> Where might a potential purchaser find info about this 5600? At the moment
> the 5500 is topping the list of "From: Me, To: Me" gifts. I guess if I
were
> really clever I'd wait until after Christmas to pick up an unwanted 5500
> too...
>
> Richard

You can get a new one (without the CF card) for £268 from here:
http://www.expansys.com/product.asp?code=SL-5000D

The 5600 seems to be faster, with more memory and a bigger battery, but I
think it will be back to the £350-£399 price again.  details...
http://www.wapsight.com/info/2002/11/13/123651.html

Andy

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk