[Gllug] ADSL Linux

Martyn Drake linux at drake.org.uk
Thu Dec 12 13:47:21 UTC 2002

John,

We could form a partnership selling Draytek DSL routers and Netscreen
firewalls :)  Heck, I'm even found myself recommending and then installing a
Vigor 2200 for my father's NTL cable connection the other day.

I will add that Draytek are working on improving their firmware to include
all sorts of goodies VPN-wise soon which will make it even easier to
establish a VPN between a Draytek router and a Netscreen box.

Regards,

    Martyn