[Gllug] Any NetBSD users lurking around here?

Chris Wareham chris.wareham at btinternet.com
Tue Dec 10 22:51:56 UTC 2002

Hi!

I've just subscribed to this list having returned to London after four
and a half years absence. Judging by the first 24 hours traffic, this
list is as lively as the Oxford LUG list (my former haunt).

Anyway, are there any other NetBSD users subscribed or am I in my usual
minority of one? I use Linux at work but prefer NetBSD at home, as it's
a little bit more reliable on the dubious selection of machines I own.

Chris
--
that solid waste after taste
http://www.btinternet.com/~chris.wareham/