[Gllug] RedHat Advanced Server

Ivan Dimitrov admin at b4y.co.uk
Fri Dec 13 01:02:34 UTC 2002

Hi Neil,

I have purchased the RH Advance Server few mths ago!!! After speaking with
RH they refused to send me free copy for evaluation so I had on choice but
to buy it!!! For individual like me this is very expensive considering that
I am not earning very much!!!!

Have been using RH since ver5.0 and stuck up with it for good or bad!!

My personal view is that RHAS is good but I dont have all necessary
hardware to evaluate everything and do proper testing in clustering
environment!!!

I do require share storage device but they are very expensive and I wasnt
able to build one so far!!!!!

If any one on the list is interested we can join efforts and make some
proper testing providing some one is able to provide us with all necessary
hardware!!!!!

Any other thoughts also greatly appreciated!!!!

PS .

Pls dont flame me for my English / GLUG Monthly grammar report J / I am
foreigner and so any apologies in advance!!!!

ivan

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk