[Gllug] GNOME Disk Activity

Sudhir Anand anand_sudhir at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Dec 10 20:06:28 UTC 2002

On Tuesday 10 December 2002 19:53, Tethys wrote:

<snip>

> 5. You're not on a path to making many friends around here. On the
>    offchance that you're not deliberately trolling, perhaps you might
>    want to consider your words more carefully in future before leaping
>    in with both feet...

I am not here to make enemies but I hold my opinion that KDE is superior to
Gnome.  Of course you are all at liberty to disagree and are free to use
whatever environment you choose.

As to the choice of words, if you and others find my opinions not to your
taste that is your problem.  I should be at liberty to express my opinion
without getting foolish comments.

I do not care for your or anybody's else's freindship either.  If people on
this list cannot stand me I am quite happy to quit this list.  I have
survived without it and will do so in the future.

Sudhir Anand
Andson
http://uk.my.yahoo.com

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk