[Gllug] GNOME Disk Activity

Sudhir Anand anand_sudhir at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Dec 13 17:43:46 UTC 2002

>From: gllug-admin at linux.co.uk [mailto:gllug-admin at linux.co.uk]On Behalf
>Of Bilbo Baggins
>Sudhir Anand(anand_sudhir at yahoo.co.uk)@Thu, Dec 12, 2002 at
>01:31:16PM -0000:

<snip>

>The point is, on the internet you can have what ever identity you want.
>Yep, your name doesnt sound very anglo saxon, but then again, i dont
>know if thats your real name.
>
>in all the time i've been on this list, i cant think of one racial slur
>being uttered.  plenty of piss taking tho.

All the same, I do not think that comments should become personal or other
users indulge in playing word games.  I do not have an IT background but am
an accountant.  Computers are are a hobby for me.  I have experimented with
Linux and am very impressed with it but am I not an expert.  I subscribed to
this list to learn more about linux and the kind of problems people face.
However, if this forum is for experts then clearly I am the wrong person for
this forum.

<snip>

http://uk.my.yahoo.com

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk