[Gllug] Any NetBSD users lurking around here?

Jim Bailey jim at freesolutions.net
Thu Dec 12 19:51:24 UTC 2002

On Thu, Dec 12, 2002 at 05:10:37PM +0000, chris.wareham at btopenworld.com wrote:
> Jim Bailey <jim at freesolutions.net> wrote:
> > Chris Wareham wrote:
> > >
> > > Support for the SGI challenge series was added to NetBSD/sgimips about
> > > 18 months ago. I don't know how mature that part of the sgimips port is,
> > > but they are damn fine machines.

Damm just been doing some checking up there is a port to the Challenge S
but not the DM.

The following link will demonstate the differences between the two

http://home.planet.nl/~mourits/koelkast/

The four vault storage arrays I have are each the same length and height
as the DM and half the width and hold 10 SCSI drives in caddies each.

The whole thing is known affectionately by friends as the BBB or big
blue beast.

I am very proud simply to own it but would be even prouder to get the
thing running.

Peace Jim

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk