[Gllug] Certification?

Dexter Casey Dexter.Casey at morganstanley.com
Sat Dec 7 19:03:29 UTC 2002

It is all x86 based.  They mention the variety of hardware that Linux can run on
but all hardware discussions are based on x86.

You need to be able to read shell scripts but no perl/python.  It also is
necessary to know vi.

You really should take time to learn those though.  They are kind of essential.

Dex

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk