[Gllug] I Better Introduce Myself Too...

Jenson linuxchickjenson at lycos.co.uk
Sun Dec 22 16:43:40 UTC 2002

Hey all.

Seen as other people seem to be introducing themselves I felt I better
introduce myself too.
I joined the mailing list yesterday but have been hanging around on the
#gllug irc channel for about 2-3 months so some of you may have spoken to me
on there.

I'm currenlty running (or at least attempting to - I have no clue what I'm
doing most of the time) Slackware 8.1. I've had it about a month now. Yeah I
know that isn't a sensible choice for a Linux newbie, but no-one ever said I
was sensible :D

Don't think I have anything else to say for now, and in case I don't post
any more before Christmas, Happy Christmas to all of you who celebrate it.

Bye for now,

Jenson

---

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk