[Gllug] Universities and degrees in computing.

George F.Saxby george at gogointernet.co.uk
Sat Dec 28 21:52:43 UTC 2002

On Saturday 28 December 2002  6:55 pm, you wrote:
> My brother who has a US degree is seeking to do a PhD in the UK in
> computing.
>
> What universities would people recommend?
>
> It needs to be Internationally recognised and not just the latest fad.
>
> Kind regards
 Xander,
 What ever you do do not send him off to Royal Holloway campus of London uni.
unless he wants a degree in "flawed" computer history !!!!
If you want robotics computing try brighton or reading campuses both have
excellent facilities and tutors who are inspiring

--
Bandiera tuxa trionfera,
Evviva il penguin e la liberta

               George F. Saxby