[Gllug] [lbw] Sharp Zaurus 33% off? (fwd)

Richard Cottrill richard_c at tpg.com.au
Fri Dec 13 14:06:15 UTC 2002

Where might a potential purchaser find info about this 5600? At the moment
the 5500 is topping the list of "From: Me, To: Me" gifts. I guess if I were
really clever I'd wait until after Christmas to pick up an unwanted 5500
too...

Richard

http://greetings.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Greetings
- Send your seasons greetings online this year!

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk