[Gllug] OT: MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Ian Norton bredroll at atari.org
Wed Dec 25 11:27:15 UTC 2002

its fan flipping linux tastic,

i love it when you get a nice new pressy and dont need the driver cd :-)
(creative muvo mp3/usb drive)

hehe,

*bredroll is grinning

life is great, chrimbo morning, sitting next to my girlie after opening
all our pressies, on my laptop with wifi on broadband and listening to
mp3s on my new linux compatible muvo

happy holidays all and enjoy yourselves, and remember it isnt sad being
online at 1126 on xmas morning,

Ian