[Gllug] GLLUG grammar report Netiquette (still needs more work)

Nix nix at esperi.demon.co.uk
Sun Dec 1 22:11:56 UTC 2002

On Tue, 26 Nov 2002, Gordon Joly stated:
> <quot>
> Spelling Flames Considered Harmful.

These are not spelling flames; these are grammatical debates (because
some of the participants have a greater than normal understanding of the
subject).

Perhaps they should hie to a.u.e., but I find it fun to watch :)

--
`I keep hearing about SF writers dying, but I never hear about SF
 writers being born.  So I guess eventually there'll be none left.'

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk