[Gllug] OT: Spectrum emulators

Michael Fothergill mikef20000 at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 8 16:48:12 UTC 2002

Dear Sir,

I think I saw an article about spectrum emulators in Linux Format a while
ago.
I will look and see if I can find it.
There might be a useful site in it.You could try going on the Linux Format
web site.  I think it is www.linuxformat.co.uk .  There is a user group list
on there somewhere and if you posted something on it I think you might find
the person who wrote the article....

All the best,

Michael FOthergill

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk